Transitional Cardiology bridges the gap between hospital-based care, skilled nursing communities, assisted living, and independent living.
Cardiac Transitional Care is based on a comprehensive care plan, developed in collaboration between our providers and your clinical team.
At Alteas Health, we pride ourselves on respecting the relationship residents have with their primary Cardiologist. We work hard to have open communication with residents, family members, and caregivers.
At Alteas Health, continuity of care is our priority.
ON SITE ECG
- 12 lead USB EKG that is read by our staff 24/7.
- This assists in making better clinical decisions and reducing hospital readmissions.
Ideal Telemetry patient: Symptoms such as syncope, near syncope, episodic dizziness, or palpitation in whom a probable cause other than an arrhythmia has been identified but in whom symptoms persist despite treatment of this other cause.
- A single-unit device that provides live patient visibility, analysis and wireless transmission of arrhythmia events
- Auto-transmit of events improves patient compliance
- Single-button event marking & transfer
- Detailed reporting that includes 24-hour heart rate trends
- Remote device configuration offers convenience and ensures accurate monitoring
- Immediate treatment and a faster response time, helping to determine patient needs and conditions bedside.
- Can often eliminate the need to travel to the ER, avoiding hospital readmission.
- A higher success rate of potential patient recovery.
- Seamless support & care between your nurse, your existing doctor and an extended virtual care team 24 hours a day.
- HIPAA compliant Video Platform
- Includes: TeleMedico Cart, Digital Stethoscope, to assist in patient diagnosis.